1. I made this Digital Painting myself, back on my birthday in November of last year when dinosaurs roamed the earth (what?) and hope was high and liiiiiife WORTH livinnnnnnnngggg…… I wouldn’t hang it in my house but it fits in your eyeballs.
2. I am 42 now, but I do not know The Awnser.
3. I am grateful for a house full of clean laundry.
4. Obama is in Austin for Smurf by Smurf West. He is not coming to my house for dinner. I am trying not to feel surly about SX Or the length of my grass of that my garage is still in disarray-re.
5. Nonetheless, after alienating most of the Internet and nearly all my friends and loved ones with my anger and depression, I feel sort of on the ball and have arrived safely at adulthood without any truly alarming or self-destructive Incident.
5. Stay tuned for exciting developments in the coming year such as personal successes and an improved commitment to flossing. Or don’t. You may be past done with my malarkey.
1. Happy ‘New Year Post.’ No one has called their blog post this today.
2. During 2014, I feared blogging because everyone this past year has been so frickkin unique. I sound kind of bitter about that, don’t I? It’s not like I want a clone army. Really. I don’t.
3. If I had a clone army, they would do my bidding. I’m sure that this would not be a unique specification for a clone army.
4. I am not going to tell you any of my resolutions, or whether or not I made any, because such things are pointless. I will remind you that the Girl Scouts will come in February, and that we will be ready for them. We will buy their venomous wares in moderation, and nothing will go awry with any plans we may (or may not) have made.
5. Last year didn’t suck, but it didn’t rule either. I’m not going to make predictions about next year. I’m not making any:
-Pastoral Portraits with tiny Piglets
6. should all equations be four, quad?
that was horrible.
It is no longer appropriate to write this blog in the Eastern Hemisforest. Or across the sea, or in the sea with the fish. They are probably sleeping.
7. Anyway, I made a list, and I did stuff on it. More tomorrow. No. Really.