Greetings, bloglings. It is yet another day of this blogging again and I have no food picture for you. I’m sure you are all so saddened by this. Also I have no poem. Double tragedy. Also I have no brain to-day. And sarcasm is no substitute for content, and I realize this.
It is, however, important to show up, take a somewhat graceful bow, and state your intent that you’re there–you’ve showed up to *try* …
Today all I have is coughing and tiredness. It’ll be different in a couple of days. No one likes a surly blog post.
I have a lot to do so I need to stop being sick. Vitamins are our friends. I’m actually not in a bad mood. There’s just a substantial amount of drool and yawning.
This is sooooooooooooo boring. I feel like a noodle that sticks to nothing. Sorry guys. I’ll dance properly later.
I am in the middle of writing a blog post about something or other. I wasn’t done with it. WordPress posted it anyway for about five minutes and 1.7 people might have seen it from Twitter or wherever because I’m on my iPad. Sorry about that. What a great start to our year. Perhaps no one is reading this. Perhaps I should go to sleep. These are the kinds of problems that I had long ago, when the diplodoci roamed the internet. I’ve been on here too long for this silliness.
ps. tomorrow I will take a photo of something. maybe food.
pps. I will also maybe include a poem because a lot of you started following for that and I feel like I am falsely advertising here with my whining about how I do not blog flah flah wah excuse excuse-itty-poo rather than just write-writing away. Perhaps I will write a nice poem about blogging for an audience, like a circus pony. I am not trying to be sarcastic. I think I have a disease right now where everything I say sounds sarcastic, like Sarcasmiosis (which was not a very creative name for that) or maybe we will call it Splarvus Syndrome, for when you are afflicted with the sarcazzies. Anyway, I’ve started blogging another blog right here now during this edit–which I resolved not to do (even though that was Not one of my resolutions (not that I made any)).
since no one is sick of gnome photos, here’s how cool it looks inverted.
Gee, I’m lame. But doesn’t it look like he’s floating in squid?
1. three blogs in one day is a lot after nothing, but I am nothing if not In-consistent.
2. It will mostly be pictures of cute youngsters coming in the next few days. This will just have to Do. #awwwwwh.
3. I am feeling less complainy and need Tater Tots.
4. My hair is greasy. No, I did not put tater tots on it. It being a plural, meaning “my hairs.”
5. I should know better than to eat crap, but it seems that I cannot be stopped.
6. I brewed a pot of coffee and did not drink it this morning because my coffee pot is behaving suspiciously.
7. I’m going to try to blog more and have some Hilarious plans in the works. Also plans to promote my Hilarity, so things might start a’brewin.
8. I’m needed at the store. Sugary snacks need a’purchasin’. Yee-haw.
9. Are you allowed to Yarn and a’hanker several times in the same post?
10. ….wow. It’s time to feed my face.
1. interesting discussion on Facebook about how the gentle manipulation of humans may be a positive thing…hmmm. I will get back to you on this.
2. I have two tasks to complete. Then there will be NO EXCUSE not to move on to the FINAL FRONTIERS of ROOM CLEANSING and COMPUTER DOMINATION…
3. my bathroom is atrocious. I’m seriously from a poisonous species. You do not want to know me. No. Get out. I am serious. It’s better this way……(cue sadViolins)
4. I’m thinking of avoiding the Internet but that actually feels ill-advised and irresponsible. Addictive Internet behavior and compulsive negativity does not mean one needs to quit blogging and withdraw one’s President-ence. I just need to go back to the practicing.
5. I have a thought that I might like to bake this weekend, so that Cake-like-Birthday-product may be had. Also Birthday boy (birthdays last a week!) will get to pick his dessert..
6. We are going on a barbecue trip tomorrow (Saturday). We’ll most likely make a video as well 🙂 we haven’t done that in forever. I know I keep saying that, but No! I mean it!, and it is True! …you mark my words … you mark my words …
7. I will now take a short pause to rub my hands together nefariously. I will take a photograph of myself doing so, ever mindful of the fact that on Twitter we are talking mildly about Narcisstic ReTweeting. When I am Queen, we shall retweet EVERYTHING I decree. Even my BLINKING shall be reTWEETABLE.
8. Calm down. OMG…I’m totally KIDDING. I have no idea what kind of mood I’m in …but NO…everytime I type something into Twit-deck, I do NOT require an advertisement for a magic iPhizzle. No THANK you, green-egg-icon-space-bot. Gettenzie-a-life!!!!!
Here is my Fetching Series of Photographs, oh People of the Screen….gaze and B A-Mazed.
(Really, I just end up laughing at my own stupidity at the end, as my Hatched Plan does not come to Fruition.)
[LATER EDIT…. did I spell “narcisscisstictytic wrong? Probobably. Oh whale. This is the way the detergent gets in our cherry soda. Flarg.]
I just found a blog comment that did NOT get through my spam folder. I was looking at my blog stats. I am an attention whore. Blog stats are very interesting. They reveal so much. The point of this blog is merely to say, that when more than eight people visit my blog, I get really excited – whatever the reason. And for the most part, people were actually visiting my blog because I had been pointed to by someone who was impressed by my potential and possible / current awesomeness. So that was kinda ROCK!
Of course, I am easily distracted, so I noticed an insightful and Spamalicious comment left on a whiny post from last July, left by ‘Cheap Hotels.’ Do I erase this comment? hmm?
Why not make spam into lemonade?! Or silliness (such as this post) into an Interrobang?! Because spam is nasty and spam-o-nade should be banned before it’s planned? Well, there’s something to it… but we here at Den Enterprises think a frown turned upside down is fine as long as it is not on a clown. It is also a thought on the songfight boards that spama-ramma-dingdongs leave good song challenges lying around. All that rhymed, so perhaps I should record NOWly, although I do not Technically Want to right now as I am Mentally Exhausted.
(although I have to, because Jon Eric has a side challenge. Hmmm.)
Anyway, Señor Tete-a-tete (a word I remembered I knew just this weekend, and which is very French and Seductive) Hotel-o-tron; has has provided me with a stirring list of Band Names, Future Song and Album Titles, Contest Ideas, I-Am-Stumped-what-the-#$*%^-do-I-Write, What Shall I Name My Planet, Random Concept; many other and sundry Ideas:
1. Study Point Tradition Attitude
2. Shake Only Length Result
3. Somewhat Friend
4. Egg Tree [possible favorite]
5. Industrial Acid Bedroom
6. Largely Himself
7. Aircraft Competition Series
8. Gentleman Strange Manager [this sounds like a nefarious Character!!!]
9. Rather Short Future
10.Something Few Illustrate
And a good mini-paragraph / shortstory-if-you-will; which could mean something bad, OR good, and which I have chosen to twist to my pro-woman purposes … being as this weekend I was wearing an empire wasted sundress which my Helpful Mike-e-a-valian husband neglected to inform me revealeth blue yonder undies. *sigh*
12. “Consider shape, woman! Arrange your middle equally. Release to street …
And skipping number That Dreaded Number, in honor of an also suspicious new collaborator of mine since I’ve got all kindsa freaky stuff going on this weekend and am not spending the recording time I’d like on stuff as I sit here and stress-release-blog.
#14. National Issue Elsewhere.
15. I like fives, so we’ll end with:
“Priority Management. Payment Reading Request.
(this is probably because I am trying to think about incorporating this blog into a website somehow, and taking this writing thing up a notch, and incorporating my music into it somehow, and taking THAT up a notch. It’s been a heady weekend. Lotsa spinning gears)
ps. as an aside, anyone who knows the ACTUAL name of the thing that I call the Ghostbuster Sign Thingy? -that circle with the line thingy that Dude made of ectoplasm is kinda half-hanging out of, and you give it to me – shiny D-xets for you! Pronounced (DUCK-IT’s). It’s like money. From Xondor. It buys you chocolate. From Squirk. And such things to not come cheaply. It’s hard to get chocolate flown in from my corner of the universe.