1. I feel a little better. I found out some online stations are playing the Psychotics track I sent in for the Texas Honeys thing. So Song Fight strikes again. 🙂 Not too shabby. Maybe we should actually do the freakin’ album one day. I’m not even sure if BatP has a trading card!
You can get it (if you take a chance and order a partial pack) here.
3. I just bought a festive spring frock online. I don’t know why I felt it was necessary to tell you this. Probably because I haven’t been very Present online, and I feel that cuteness might make this Forgiveable or something. This dress is pretty damn twee. I’m thinking I’ll wear knee socks with it and pretend I’m six. #am40.
4. We’re having hamburgers tonight and it’s a bad idea.
5. We’ve started a new show called Continuum. It’s taking over my life.
6. Part of me thinks I should just quit trying to be a productive human and become a professional Netflix Consumer. Do they make those?
7. I don’t know why I can’t blog consistently like a normal human Bean every day or so. I wait fifty years and then do a billion-blogs-in-one-day. Sigh.