1. I’m writing the novel in one month thing. I tried to do it before, but in reality, I didn’t. I’m doing it this time. Yep.
2. My characters already want to take over and drive the story. It’s going to be hard to steer this ship. I don’t know what will happen.
3. I started a bit late because of stuff and things and so I decided to put Ketchup on the problem and do 6000 words today. I realized at 4000 that 3000 words is actually quite a lot and that 6000 was going to be a whole bunch of book and at least 2-5 scenes, perhaps more. It kept me busy most of the day because I’m not “just write”-ing. If I let myself just write my story will just write itself and I don’t know what I will end up with because when I just write something else comes out of my fingers that I didn’t decide on.
4. I know that’s weird. Also, it’s ALWAYS autobiographical.
5. I can’t recall whether or not I’ve eaten today. Never a good sign. If I’m going to do this, I have to do it right or not at all. I’m done for now and also not doing it tomorrow if I can’t behave myself. Then I’ll have to get to 10,000 and that’s a whole lot of words!