1. not feeling bloggy, still
2. I have gotten my to-do lists in order. I am SO VERY COMPLEEEEETLY CHEEZEPLEEZED by this.
3. I have a lot of recording that I need to be doing; and my improvement curve has reached a worm shaped plateau. I don’t know what that means exactly, but it points to something non-improve-y
4. This deserves its own line:
I REALLY STRONGLY DISLIKE when people snap at, or are snippy with me. I’m almost forty now. I haven’t been a teenager for a long time. If there’s anything I have learned from some of my boundary-less interactions with people over the last year or so; it’s that I won’t be snipped at anymore.
I’ll fight back. And then I’ll make space.
5. The weather has been strange here. I can’t quite figure it out. It’s Mynock-like. Or at least, space-slugardly.
6. I can’t decide if I am particular about chins or not. I am about my own, but I don’t know if I am judge-y about other people’s. I think I’m going to say “no.”
7. I’m too sleepy for this blog right now. I want to put a picture in because this blog is boring. I don’t know if that’s true, but I’m kind of bored. Flarg.
I like mayonnaise, and I refuse to apologize when I want extra. So yeah, it’s been THAT kind of day. I need to comb my hair like an adult, probably; and make some other adult decisions.