It’s the sixth month of the year now. This is the month when plans get made. When projects happen. I am not going to have access to my computer for several days (explanation soon), so I am going to work a lot right now and then I am going to think, write, read, sleep, and practice many things. I have a lot of data to sift through. It has been one of the hardest years of my life; preceded by a year that was probably among the most life-changing, personality altering, and important. I am a different person and I think I will finish 2011 learning to understand this new Thing I have become. I watched videos of the Christmas 2009 Denise Hudson … and I don’t understand her. She is not me. I love her, I miss her. I need to mourn her and get over her… and learn what I can about her because I need her now, a little bit.
I need a list, because I have done so much and I forget that. I still have so much to do!
1. just got back from doing errands. a little bit stressed out. got a lot to do.
2. The Cylon has a problem with his screen so it will have to be replaced. This will take a week or so, possibly longer. So I have to back up and finish a lot of things before this occurs. Scramble.
3. This is kind of fortuitous. Actually. There are some things I have noticed (and “you,” of course is “me” here… but it could also of course be YOU, you, you, *you* … you, You, YoU, you-youditty-youyou, y’all, etc. Insert whatevermonkey secretcode Dramabahamamama in here. I like to shoot straight when I don’t think it will get my thrown in social prison (you don’t believe me, do …you):
-I have let some stuff slide. I have not really been taking good care of myself. This is not okay.
-I have been allowing things to happen to me that are Wrong and Bad. Your circumstances should ALWAYS make you feel special and important. If you are ever in a situation where you don’t; get out of it. If you’re doing it to someone – stop. There is NOTHING worse than feeling obliterated. There is nothing wrong with you. There is nothing wrong with me. We all deserve to be faced. If you cannot see the face of a situation, but only always its side, then show it your back.
-Eat good food and don’t abuse it.
-Don’t drink too much.
-Don’t expect too much of yourself, but expect more from you – and from others.
-Get enough sleep
-Make your environment wonderful to be in, a delightful garden of what you want. People, places, and things. To be in; to look forward to.
-Don’t go looking for trouble, trouble sees you fine (this, or something like it, is a fine and dandy song lyric I heard lately)
-accept the truth of things that cannot be changed and live as best you can.
Do things you enjoy.
4. I have songs to write, and arrange.
5. I have more personal things to say, but I am Den, and that is not my way.
I had a nice day. Nice days are welcome here.
I like nice. I enjoy being happy.