1. I’m upset and sad and furious and stupid. I hate to travel
2. I think I made a new friend. I have details and stuff. I’m hanging onto the hope and the connection like water. I hope that’s not creepy.
3. Sometimes I feel I’ve been treated inhumanely by the world.
4. Sometimes I think I should always, without fail, stay home.
5. I’m going to be okay. When I leave this bathroom, I will be a new person and I will be able to conquer the airports of the world all by myself. So there.
I hate my life.
It is not made any easier by collapsing floors and house fires.