1. If you’re going to make magic, don’t try to convert the unbeliever.
2. It’s totally true that people are set in their ways and will usually not stretch forward.
3. Love is more dangerous and far more difficult to master than any other emotion.
4. If you have a calling to love, it’s going to be both very intense; and very lonely.
5. Love is feared.
6. It’s not loving to force your gorgeous presence on the people. Perhaps you smell bad.
6. People who actually love you know, and care, if you’re going to cry. Even before you do it.
But not all crying is destructive.
7. Accept and celebrate the gifts and forms love takes in your life. Love is spidery, silky, messy, and weird.
8. Love is indeed, patient and kind
9. except when it is jealous and persnickety. 🙂