1. I just wrote a very emo blog that doesn’t make sense.
2. I have very little stability or center in my “professional” world. This is in quotes for a reason.
3. I have a gig this weekend that’s coming up and I am grasping at straws. The thing I’m hanging onto is that it’s 40min long and I can do that in my sleep.
4. I’m a little afraid of the blogging convention because of the new people and my tendency to hole-up. I’m kinda crowd-shyish.
5. I’m also afraid because I have/had definite plans that are resting on things out of my control. I swear that I won’t get into these sitches, and yet they keep pop-pop-popping up.
6. All my bloggy places should need to link up … and I don’t know if they … can. Or … do. All the ME’s that are ME need to MESH. Or some will just … disintegrate. I don’t know if I am safe all the way across the board.
7. All I can do is keep making lists. And not be afraid to make those scary looking spreadsheets of dates and calendars and venues.
I think I’m forming a balloon that won’t pop. There will be experts. We will see …..