1. My phone makes a pleasing little sound of thumbprints slaps as I type into my blog. It alao seems to me that I type twice as fast with this phone than I did with my other phone.
2. Something is bothering me, and I can’t quite articulate it. I know it has something to do with not having control over things; with needing knowledge and resolution and scheduling and pattern and lists. I was talking about this in a chat yesterday. I feel very adrift.
3. I am excited about some new projects I am doing.
4. My NaNoWriMo is far from done, but has reached a word count in a working document. Some of them are research documents. I don’t think some of the documents count though. It’s fine. The total sits at over 63000.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone