1. I’ve stopped wanting to blog. This happens to me from time to time. I start thinking that people don’t really want to hear me yammer on and that I really shouldn’t be “talking about this shit.” That’s pretty much it in a nutshell.
2. There’s really not that much information in a nutshell, is there. I think that suits me, and certain other people, just fine.
3. I’m real tired and very behind on a lot of very important work that has needed doing for a long, long time.
4. I think that I’ve been very neglectful toward myself, and I think that my inner child has started throwing stuff around the clean house that is me. I think it’s been going on for a while. We’re beyond whining now.
5. I need a LOT more attention than I’m getting, and if I want it, I’m going to have to do something cool to get it.
6. I’m going to have to do something sooner rather than later, and I really need a score.
7. I can’t be reactionary about what I’m going to do. I can’t get caught up in the internet craze of needing to make something every five minutes.
8. I have become addicted to your good opinion of me. When you get that way, the work suffers. I need to work for the sake of work, NOT ATTENTION OR GOOD OPINION!!!
9. I used to live inside my own little bubble and it contained a piano and a laptop and some paper and writing utensils.
10. There’s five days until my birthday.