I’ve gotten to the point where I’m confused and I can’t communicate or talk to people and I can’t sort out my thoughts or feelings. I’m in the middle of too many processes. I don’t even know how to articulate what I need in able to say “help…”
It’s like a drowning person who is not above water anymore, so you can’t see them to throw them an innertube to grab, they’ve sunk into the sea of their own confusion.
It’s kind of funny, because I have a Smackbook, and she’s in the same boat. She’s all filled up with data and has no space for more memories. She’s run out. She’s sluggish and is running slow and confused.
I can’t even finish my metaphor.
I’m going to go with one word, keywords that mean nothing to anyone but me.
2. calm down and prepare.
3. clean up (this means a couple different things)
4. not necessacelery in this order
5. REORGANIZE. No, I mean SERIOUSLY
6. What needs to get done by WHAT TIME?
7. What is realistic for me?
8. What do *I* want to do?
9. What don’t I need hanging around me?
10. how do I get more efficient. Because I’m NOT.