I’m not going to elaborate right now, but I’m a bit wacky. I am of quite variable temperment, I would describe it, and it won’t end well.
I was in chat last night and I was talking about lists. I make them. For lots of reasons, lots of things.
They don’t make sense.
I’m going to make a list and publish this because I feel vulnerable and sick and dangerous now, lately:
1. My brother and mother are/were listers too. They’d get out a piece of paper. Just .. what we needed. Mom liked collections which were liked lists. She picked up rocks and had a photo for every courthouse in Tx.
2. I’m really behind on Twitter and haven’t been on Facebook and the social network stuff; I check mentions, post randomly if I need to.. *I’m alive*
3.I need a flag for each country Ive been to. I don’t even have to get it there, it’s better if I do. I don’t have anything from Belarus. I may have things stuck into my Bible. I used to put lots of things in there. I marked it up. Beyond recognition.
4. Maybe some day I’ll talk more about that. My song ‘Drama Free Me’ covers a lot of this topic
5. What’s the matter with me? It’s a house. Just walk through it, sort it out, and clean it. It’s not a difficult concept.
6. Dreams where the piano is my enemy are not helpful
I’m gonna try a few more hours of this sleep thing. I might try a more thoughtful blog entry later, and do an official list in the chattyMcChattChat place later.
Also Im making a video. 🙂
I guess I need to fix that list again. And clean the desktop. STILL haven’t done that!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone