1. The unmistake-able smell of cat poo has wafted around to where I am. I’m hoping it’s just decoy smell from rain. Nope … there it is again. I’m blaming Domina again. It’s roachy out here and I’m feeling surly and like I don’t like the outdoors anymore. She just woke up again. Yeah. I’m talking to YOU …
2. I typed the word ‘again’ too many times in the previous number, but I’m not going to apologize for it. Perhaps the word ‘again’ was not represented enough today, and it needed a little more love, or something. Hell, I don’t know. I don’t make the rules! Who knows these things?!
3. I’m tired of Twitter. I can’t keep up with it. I’ve lost the will to Twlive (that sounded a lot cooler in my head than it did written out).
4. I really need a vacation. Like a longlong one. For a few weeks. Alone. Like on a pond. With a book. And a pen. And earphones. And typing. And like slippers or something. I’m not sure from what. I think from cockroaches and mosquitos, perhaps. I dunno. I think I’m afraid of the summer. Who’s EVER heard of someone taking a summer vacation from the SUMMER??? I’m such a weirdo.
5. I need to try to quit saying things like “like” and “totally,” but I fear that since the 80s it is too late for me and I really don’t care besides and also I have pink hair so really what’s the point anyhow.
I’m making another one too from my Nur Ein contest which I hope to finish tomorrow but we’ll see because I’m in the middle of a bunch of other stuff and some of which is overdue, much like the ending and the punctuation on this sentence. I’ve actually got a LOT of different ideas up my sleeve 🙂
7. I really wish that my stupid cat would deal with a roach when one crawls RIGHT UP in front of her face, rather than just sitting there like it’s okay. It’s NOT OKAY!!!!
8. I’m back to that place where I’m avoiding my co-contestants even though I have promised one of them at least to swap material because I am superstitious that my world will crack into tiny pieces if we hear one another’s material. I think this might have something to do with the weird-ness of the Joe factor and how that has fit into the contest-related-stuff. I’m trying to remember Fu’s Four and Five, and Nur Ein, but then again … in Fu Four and Five I was RELIGIOUS about not letting anyone hear anything. And in Nur Ein Joe heard everything up until he got sick and then gone (which was the first two rounds). Now, he can’t hear anything because he’s judging.
So I meticulously choose humans to show my material to.
9. The mosquitoes are obsessed with me. They want to buck my slood.
Anyway … deviation number 9. There’s a short list of people I’ll prolly get all needy on and stalk Who Are Probably Sick of Me. Of course, today I just …
… CRACKED up and became this wall of nervous agorophobia that didn’t want to be around ANYONE or talk to ANYTHING. I’ve turned into this weird blue vase. I can’t explain it. You know those blue vases? All that glassware made of very dark blue glass that you can’t see through and when it drops and breaks it’s very shiny and very sharp.
This metaphor makes no sense. I am a crazy person. I had a conversation with my husband in a parking lot today and I literally COULD NOT make myself understood. I can feel myself moving into a place where things are not working for me cerebrally. I hope I can make it to next week, I really do.
Okay. I should go to sleep now …
tags are out of control, so I’m not even dealing with those until later in life …
oh yeah … my hair’s pink (in case I didn’t (LIKE (*TOTALLY*)!) mention it in #5), so…
ps. I’m hot 🙂