1. I am unusually reluctant to leave the house today.
2. I went to the doctor today, and the appointment was UN-nice. DISTINCTLY un-nice. But I needed to hear what she had to say.
3. I have overdue responsibilities, and am in a process of mildly ruining my life.
4. I still am not really eating all that much
5. I will have late fees at the rental place and that’s just how it is.
6. Everything I touch turns sour and curdles and has to be thrown in the garbage (at least, that’s what it feels like today).
7. I REALLY don’t want to perform tonight.
8. I have to learn another cover song this weekend, which I am not relishing.
9. I’m lucky people love me.
10. I am also damn lucky that anyone at all is paying any attention to me.
I was under the assumption that I was doing well and that things were going great. Sitting at rest for any length of time is a baaaaad idea though.
Sometimes I feel as though I am a collection of symptoms, and not really a person.