I’m in a group on Facebook where we’re trying to meet our goals by the end of the year. Here are mine:
1. Go to martial arts no less than 3 times per week for the rest of the year
2. Continue writing down everything I eat – every day (avg. 1200-1500 calories-ish, and not usually more than 2100-2300 – depending on exercise needs and other-type things)
3. Get my studio completely set up and all my songs rough recorded
4. Rehearse two full sets to “readiness” so that by January I can … START PERFORMING AGAIN.
5. Think before I dial, click send, or do other potentially neurotic activities.
I would like to blog my progress on these things, but I’m going to be gentle with myself. If the computer distracts me from all this, off it goes. I suppose I will (try to) keep you updated, whoever you are 🙂