there is no command from above.
I writhe under such absences.
surely you (of all people!) can
understand how to
so we slip and slide, turn by
you perhaps, a thing so unconcerned
you eat minds like mine
all the time,
serving up your
rhyme spiced u-turns
I’m going to replace one of my entries I don’t like with a list of random words.
that helped. it was better than writing a poem. I need to sleep now for a while. I’m really, really, really tired. It was a long, long, long weekend. thank you for reading this cryptic entry
1. three blogs in one day is a lot after nothing, but I am nothing if not In-consistent.
2. It will mostly be pictures of cute youngsters coming in the next few days. This will just have to Do. #awwwwwh.
3. I am feeling less complainy and need Tater Tots.
4. My hair is greasy. No, I did not put tater tots on it. It being a plural, meaning “my hairs.”
5. I should know better than to eat crap, but it seems that I cannot be stopped.
6. I brewed a pot of coffee and did not drink it this morning because my coffee pot is behaving suspiciously.
7. I’m going to try to blog more and have some Hilarious plans in the works. Also plans to promote my Hilarity, so things might start a’brewin.
8. I’m needed at the store. Sugary snacks need a’purchasin’. Yee-haw.
9. Are you allowed to Yarn and a’hanker several times in the same post?
10. ….wow. It’s time to feed my face.
1. I haven’t posted in a while, and I need to. You don’t become Invisible unless you stop wearing clothes…
…wait a second… THAT’S not what I meant!!!
2. let’s try that again. This is a family blog. Yeah. I’m serious.
3. I’m drinking TopoChico out of a tiny, tiny bottle and am going to my writers thing tonight. Tomorrow I am going to visit some friends and that’s exciting. If this update is boring your previously bouncy hair into a state of limp lifelessness, I’m very sorry. Perhaps you need more exciting shampoo. It’s not up to me to make your existence bounce like a 1980s Prell commercial with my Blog’s Funny Wit. You won’t find that kinda consistency here, kids.
4. Something happened over the weekend. It’s a serious thing. I may talk more about it if I can find the appropriate time or words to do so. I am sorry to be so cryptic. Things are also happening to me personally, and have been for quite a while. They go back for perhaps years. At some point, I will take stock, and then perhaps since I started out talking about myself in this Bloggar-ly way, I will return to that. I’d stopped doing it because I’d grown increasingly private. Maybe it’s time to become more like myself again. There’s nothing wrong with that. Damn I’m mysterious. If I could sew, I would certainly make myself a cape.
4. Mike is making some potato-pork chop thing. It smells good. I don’t feel hungry but much as the heart changes the mind of her mercurial sister, the brain; a nose changes the mind of its fickle brother, the stomach. Pronouns are not set in stone here, your milage may vary. I know better than to burst with pride at that metaphor, but I’m trying, people.
5. I painted my nails and toenails recently and they look fanTASTIC. They are blue sparkly and the toenails I did weird pink and blue and green with polka dots like fun ice-creamy colors and I look like it’s time to have a fun party. All I need is icing, a crossbow, and a reason.
Poetry will be posted later, and possibly some pictures. For now, I just thought I’d write.
I am up very late-early. I have a few short items of business before bed.
1. I have a LOT of tabs open. I have been a bizzy little blogging bee. We are getting all taggy with this blog. Rest assured, by the time BlogathonATX rolls around next month … I REALLY WILL be ready THIS time!!! This is unlike last time, when I was doing Nur Ein at the same time, so I was just pretend ready.
2. Raccoons may seriously suck it. They are not cute, and they are not charming. They are horrible, pesty creatures and they are giving Domina conniptions.
3. I’m serious! They make this high pitched creeping keening noise like they have come forth from some deep crevasse in the earth to portend someone’s death. We have GOT to get out of here …
4. Fortunately, we are moving in 2 days.
5. Check mate, Mr.Rocky McShiftyPants. Check Mate.
3. laundry :/
4. MEMORY !!!!!!!!!
5. tracks. today.
6. cleaning. finally.
7. nur EIN!!
1. I dropped my cookie in my coffee and it disintegrated.
2. I want a piece of cake and mexican coke for lunch, and probably vodka and ciggies too; but these are not healthy choices and will not improve my range or my carriage and demeanor. I think the Lunar Army are probably making Preemptive Strikes, because my moods are variable and Inconsistent. If you don’t like to hear about this, get off my blog.
3. that was squirchy, wasn’t it. Nothing I say is coming out right today. I sound like a bad transmission.
4. I’m behind on my work.
5. I’ll just get my things and go …. :/
a friend of mine is having a fru-klunksy day. she writes and adores punctuation (she probably also likes Proper Capitalization, but that is neither-here-nor-there-zi-toad…#orizit …).
Anyway. This is a quick afternoon poem I jotted down on the Misbehaving Cylon McSmackbook for her.
because your day is bad…
you may forget to understand
everywhere your feet dance
..they leak from the furniture
-the calming of dilemmas
-page turns go quicker
….you gather loose ends.
i don’t think like this -
and i never will.
some people’s punctuation has wings.
some people’s stands still.
but yours carries thinking along,
seducing the parlance;
completing the marathon of a stand-still
if given merely half a chance.
1. No more drama.
2. Today the computer gets cleaned.
3. Today I’m finishing the B section of the Rach.
4. I do get to eat that taco. That’s a given though.
5. I do need more coffee. And some air.
6. This house needs picking up
7. I am leaving town this weekend
8. I don’t have a lot of flowery or funny things to say.