HAPPY NEW YEAR! It’s that time of year again, so here are some fun facts about Denise New Year! I hope you are having a good one, and having a good Monday during this special holiday sneezon!
1. October 1 is the Day of Denise New Year and April 1 is SuspiciousDen’s birthday! So they are 6 months apart! I tend to behave more foolishly in the Warmer Months so my Silly Self takes over. You know, or not
2. On every DNY, a major revelation is revealed. #mysssstery!!
3. I make 5 resolutions every year now on this day.
4. It’s cold in my living room.
5. We’re going out to dinner.
6. I’m so pleased at how much progress I’ve made in the last 12 months, personally. I couldn’t have done it without a couple of key people. They know who they are and they always show up for me.
7. I’ve been lying low lately.
8. Tomorrow I am going to the doctor. I will have more to say about that soon. I’ve needed to talk about that stuff, and get on with this business of my life for a long time. I will do what needs to be done, whatever they say. I have no idea what’s going on with me, truthfully, so I’ve been hanging out and laying low.