1. I’m sleepy.
2. I’m not motivated
3. I feel like I’m swimming through concrete
4. I think I need a break. I’m rather bored.
5. I’ve been poking the big bear with a stick, but it’s not a bear it’s a big furry bluggley room that I’m stuck in. Like a bubble or something.
6. I think I’ve hit that place where I’m going to have to go through all my files.
This is going to take me a long time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1. We’re going to go back to blogging now. Because that’s what the winners do.
2. I have fallen and I can’t get up. Ha ha. No, it’s not really a joke though
3. It’s never to late to be classy.
4. Paul Simon can solve everything.
5. I notice that there has been a lot of Paul Simon AND Billy Joel missing from my life, and that no one really gives a shit about this. I think this weekend I’m going to clear my ears and have an old school me-marathon.
6. I need to start practicing again.
7. Gee, I don’t know. Whatever. Eyeroll and all that.
I have my limits.
This is a really good post by my friend Dave Leigh from his blog:
There are basic rules of living I would like to re-visit. To reiterate.
1. Keep your phone charged. Don’t lose your charger.
2. Don’t ever completely unpack. Be an ORGANIZED packer.
3. Don’t drink too much in strange places. Or if you do, try to remember the name of your hotel. Sheesh.
4. Don’t get lost in strange places. If you do, make sure you have someone with you. And GPS. Thank goodness for that!
5. Always carry gum or breath mints. Not for anybody else, but for yourself. This is so that when you are performing, you can have a Perfect Performance, and not one where you think at Any Time ‘gee, this would be a lot better if my breath didn’t smell like Tiny Onions from White Castle.’
6. Breathe deeply while travelling if prone to panic attacks. Your surroundings are not reality.
7. Do not take actions that are based upon panicky observations made while travelling.
8. Perfect friends last forever.
What a mess I am!!
I am having a really good time, but I really do hate to travel during Happy Fun Approacheth Time.
I have all kinds of opinions on this subject. The appropriateness of its discussion.
I’ve been thinking a lot about appropriateness lately. Like how I’m not. I’m so over the top. So much I don’t know. I don’t get. I try too hard. I don’t try hard enough.
Oh whale, you know!!
Cookies crumbling and all that! You gotta laugh. I’m actually thinking about wearing a watch again. I own two. When I don’t wear a watch I tend to forget that time actually does go in forward motion.
All I can do, really, is try my best.. and rely on my winning smile to get me through the rough bits. (ha, ha)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1. I feel a little sick to my stomach.
2. I feel a little far from home.
3. I feel very removed from my center.
4. I feel I need a cookie, even though I am feeling too full to eat one.
5. I need more time to listen to music
6. I need more time to practice. I am greedy for it now.
7. I don’t like change.
1. I’m upset and sad and furious and stupid. I hate to travel
2. I think I made a new friend. I have details and stuff. I’m hanging onto the hope and the connection like water. I hope that’s not creepy.
3. Sometimes I feel I’ve been treated inhumanely by the world.
4. Sometimes I think I should always, without fail, stay home.
5. I’m going to be okay. When I leave this bathroom, I will be a new person and I will be able to conquer the airports of the world all by myself. So there.
I hate my life.
It is not made any easier by collapsing floors and house fires.
1. quit freaking out.
2. get off the fahlookin’ interwebs.
4. figure out how to PLAY the pianooooo…
5. finish CLEANING my ROOM
6. do some more editing.
7. sign up Donutworthy and Hudson and Day for Spintunes.
8. eat something besides a cupcake.
9. listen to some songfight songs that I’m behind on, and start reviewing and voting on them. I’m not in this one, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go listen.
10. finish cleaning my room.
11. finish packing.
12. more editing.
13. write a long email to various band members with detailed spintuna instructions.
14. carefully pack stunning array of portable recording equipment.
15. quit freaking out.
16. finish uploading old files onto stupid dumb mobile me which is stupid and dumb and hates me, so that spintunes doesn’t get ruined because my cylon decides to do the naked dance of death on my twitching, protesting complainer of a corporeal excuse for a songwriterform … making me have to send Joe panicky emails screaming WHY GOD!!!??? WHY!!?!?!? I have NO IDEA how I’m going to BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH…. particularly as I will be in New York and not home with people with Engineering Prowess to Bail Me Out. Not till the weekend, anyway.
17. oh crap. i’m getting on a plane tomorrow….
… i don’t like to fly. :O…… usually i only get on planes if I’ve got a REALLY good reason. eeek!