1. We’re going to eat Dim Sum this morning
2. I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tired because I’ve been helping a … uh….. “colleague” with a “thing.”
3. I am still calm because I got a Mario Mushroom. I will post photos of him in his natural environment.
4. Blogging angry is not a good idea. So I won’t do it.
5. I do have a fight or flight response. To danger. But the danger I’m in is hard to pin down. Where does it come from? Is it inside me?
6. Flight doesn’t work. Fighting is dramatic. This is pretty much true of life’s little situations that miff us off.
A good word I learned from a tweep I still owe a blog to (ack!) is “meh.”
Apathy, my friends. When you don’t have any effect and you are basically a tablecloth or a piece of wallpaper…
Remember you have two feet and you’re not furniture. There’s a dynamic world of people out there who want to hear my next song; my next sentence.
I will not lose hope or heart.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone