1. stay calm
2. stick to the plan
3. being alarming in “public” is silly and nonsensical
4. flashbacks and projections exist in your own mind, not out there in the world
5. going all emo over something that you cradled mostly in your mind is kinda … /no words exist/
6. only I can make 2011 happy.
7. we can all agree to dislike diseases that kill humans. Let us bow our heads together and pray to whichever we think good intentions toward or inward-at – in our seperateness. For we are connected.
Archive for January 26, 2011
1. stay calm
1. I just wrote a very emo blog that doesn’t make sense.
2. I have very little stability or center in my “professional” world. This is in quotes for a reason.
3. I have a gig this weekend that’s coming up and I am grasping at straws. The thing I’m hanging onto is that it’s 40min long and I can do that in my sleep.
4. I’m a little afraid of the blogging convention because of the new people and my tendency to hole-up. I’m kinda crowd-shyish.
5. I’m also afraid because I have/had definite plans that are resting on things out of my control. I swear that I won’t get into these sitches, and yet they keep pop-pop-popping up.
6. All my bloggy places should need to link up … and I don’t know if they … can. Or … do. All the ME’s that are ME need to MESH. Or some will just … disintegrate. I don’t know if I am safe all the way across the board.
7. All I can do is keep making lists. And not be afraid to make those scary looking spreadsheets of dates and calendars and venues.
I think I’m forming a balloon that won’t pop. There will be experts. We will see …..