1. Before you count your chickens, remember that you’re a vegetarian, albiet a “sh%$ty” one.
2. Remember over 15 songs that can’t be played are not worth 12 years of tears, no matter HOW good the tunes are. There’s no need to lather up, rinse off, or repeat such experiences.
3. Take small moments of fun where they are to be found. My gig was really fun tonight. I’m really grateful. If it’s easy, fun, and uncomplicated, I’m there with bells on.
4. The light at the end of the tunnel is at the end of the tunnel.
5. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did ObiWan’s apprentice.
6. Oh wait, wrong movie!
7. Don’t %$%& with Mr. Zero.
8. (still not right movie, but closer, and wondering if my old roomate will ever read my blog).
That’s all I’ve got. Oh yeah, I said I was going last time. But I’m obviously a lying sack, aren’t I? I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying right here no matter what happens to me.
If I finish two projects like a good girl over tonight and tomorrow, and then another three things I have to do by early next week; I shall get a “sonic cookie” which means that everyone else does too. I’m really excited about it as well. So to a point, I do have to “go.”