I’m not going to elaborate much. It’s not cool. But it’s time for me to get A LOT more professional about how I deal with my emotions. I’ll probably find that there will be a lot more time in my day.
In other news, here’s 10 EXCITING THINGS that have occurred.
1. I’m learning all about the II-V-I chord progression in jazz. This is basic stuff to some people, but this is stuff that I just kind of glossed over. It’s not really something I ever utilized much.
2. I finally bought a Longhorn shirt. At Academy.
3. I renewed my Austin Public Library card.
4. We went to Costco and all we got was Q-tips and Listerine.
5. When I went to the library with my friend (the massage therapist who owns the turtle), I checked out an OBSCENE number of books:
-Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451, The Name of the Rose (Umberto Eco)
6. I have till midnight to have – my Brahms Intermezzo, and I think I’m gonna do it.
7. I cleaned my fridge
8. I worked on three songs and started some new lyrics
9. I buckled and downloaded a superfluous app for loyalty points in Vampires Live
10. I got to wear long sleeves three and a half times.