I need to be better. I’m not eating, and I’m not sleeping. I need to get ON-IT!.
Apparently, it’s really not very motivating to have your entire psyche filleted by a physic vampire – but there you go.
I’m being really extreme here. I’m totally fine.
I just can’t seem to get it together. Song Fu opens up this week again. ACK! My studio is a SHAMBLES. There’s stuff on Brigit’s Flame to do. I’m not going to even bother to make links. All this means that I pretty much just need to get all this stuff together. Like I say I’m going to do but never really quite manage to complete.
Oh well, at least I have written my complete bio.
Sometimes, you have to work anyway.
When your life is falling apart, for whatever reason, you have to be a big girl. You have to suck it up.
And the work is good.
So I’m thinking, that it’s hard. It doesn’t look promising. When I say that, it means that the light at the end of the tunnel is REALLY far away.
So there’s no reason to get distracted now.
I’m in a group on Facebook where we’re trying to meet our goals by the end of the year. Here are mine:
1. Go to martial arts no less than 3 times per week for the rest of the year
2. Continue writing down everything I eat – every day (avg. 1200-1500 calories-ish, and not usually more than 2100-2300 – depending on exercise needs and other-type things)
3. Get my studio completely set up and all my songs rough recorded
4. Rehearse two full sets to “readiness” so that by January I can … START PERFORMING AGAIN.
5. Think before I dial, click send, or do other potentially neurotic activities.
I would like to blog my progress on these things, but I’m going to be gentle with myself. If the computer distracts me from all this, off it goes. I suppose I will (try to) keep you updated, whoever you are
This is my entry for the Brigit’s Flame writing contest. I don’t think that anyone but Flame members can vote in it (it’s an lj community).
It’s on my journal here:
‘This Thing Between Us’
The word of the day today is:
: favoring, conducive to, or operating toward peace, moderation, or conciliation
Why have I been so late eating breakfast? Who knows? All I know is that today I am shooting for a block of uninterupted practice time. That just sounds like a bliss-out to me… Just me, dramatics free:)
– Post From My iPhone